U.S. Water Services Corporation is a well-established and diverse water and wastewater utility organization specializing in utility maintenance, operations, engineering and construction services. U.S. Water is a fast paced and rapidly expanding company headquartered in New Port Richey, Florida with a staff of over 500 employees in six states.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day professional operation and maintenance activities of all assigned facilities.
- Maintain effective communication with the regional manager
- Shall visit/inspect facilities throughout the Region as needed to provide technical advice.
- Develop/continuously update operating protocols.
- Provide quality control to water and wastewater projects.
- Oversee and ensure quality implementation of new programs and processed modifications.
- Undertake and assist with assessment of facilities conditions resulting from emergency situations, including determination of priorities for interventions, preparation of project proposals for emergency assistance, and other related aspects, as necessary.
- Provide support on Capital Improvement Planning recommendations as needed.
- Responsible for operator training.
- Assist with Environmental Compliance Reporting.
- Provide support for safety audits/inspections
- Assist Regional Manager with profit and loss goals for all assigned facilities.
- Assist in the proposal writing and meeting with potential clients.
- Assist in the client collection of account receivables.
- Maintain dual Water and Wastewater FDEP Operator Certification.
- Experience in providing operations and maintenance services 2-5 years preferred.
- Moderate 45 pounds or more lifting and carrying.
- Climbing, standing, kneeling, bending, stooping, and walking.
- Driving and operating equipment.
- Ability to work outside and in various weather conditions.
- Ability to work with chemicals, electricity, and odors.
- Ability to work below ground level or with heights.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with MS EXCEL, MS WORD, and MS Project.
- Traveling may be required.
Compensation and Benefits: Pay is commensurate with experience and market-reflective. US Water/USW Utility Group offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long-term disability, paid time off, holiday pay and 401k with company match.
US Water/USW Utility Group offers competitive wages and benefits and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.