U.S. Water Services Corporation is a well-established and diverse water and wastewater utility organization specializing in utility maintenance, operations, engineering and construction services. U.S. Water is a fast paced and rapidly expanding company headquartered in New Port Richey, Florida with a staff of over 500 employees in six states.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Must have experience in Water and Wastewater Operations
- Plans, organizes, directs, and reviews operations and activities of the assigned region; develops and implements goals, objectives, policies, and priorities.
- Assumes responsibility for preparation and administration of the division's budget.
- Assumes responsibility for a variety of personnel actions including performing an evaluation, training, and disciplinary actions. Recommends the hiring and suspension of personnel.
- Provides for training and development of maintenance staff.
- Maintenance of Water I Wastewater facilities, underground utilities, pipe/pipe fittings, heavy equipment, knowledge of electrical motor control, mechanics experienced, skilled in hand power tools, experience in troubleshooting, maintenance, rehabilitation of new and existing lift stations, routine preventive maintenance.
- A thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of water and wastewater treatment plant and collection system maintenance.
- A working knowledge of supervisory and administrative practices and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills and hands-on maintenance, repair and troubleshooting skills.
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on priority, the quantity of equipment and skill of personnel.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees in correcting job-skill deficiencies.
- Examine objects, systems, or facilities, and analyze information to determine needed installations, services, or repairs.
- Conduct or arrange for worker training in safety, repair and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
Compensation and Benefits: Pay is commensurate with experience and market-reflective. US Water/USW Utility Group offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long-term disability, paid time off, holiday pay and 401k with company match.
US Water/USW Utility Group offers competitive wages and benefits and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.