US Water is a design/build and operation/maintenance service provider to water and wastewater treatment plants and water infrastructure throughout the US with 750 employees in 18 states. Our headquarters is in New Port Richey, FL 34652. We are growing fast and looking for a PM focused on new and rehabilitation construction projects. We would like this role to be based in the Tampa Bay area with the ability to work at local construction sites.
Project Manager for underground water utility construction projects. Contribute to business development and project delivery to win and execute innovative planning, design, permitting and construction for a variety of advanced treatment plants, biosolids, pumping stations, pipeline, and integrated water resources projects. Manage all aspects of construction projects to deliver on time, on budget with high customer satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities Including, but not limited to:
- Manage all construction project phases from concept design/feasibility, preconstruction to closeout.
- Ensure compliance with contract requirements through a thorough familiarization and understanding of project scope.
- Prepare, revise and update project schedule and job budgets. Review budgets vs actual performance with Superintendents on a weekly basis and take corrective action as necessary.
- Emphasize safety and ensure staff meet safety training requirements.
- Responsible for job cost analysis, lead teams to complete assigned projects with accuracy and on schedule, acts as liaison to clients, ensures compliance of specifications, budget, permits/regulations, and best practices.
- Develop scope, schedule and budget for contracts and select vendors.
- Manage contracts of contractors, engineering consultants, skilled trades and laborers.
- Work directly with contractors and material suppliers to make certain that all submittals are in order.
- Manage schedules to ensure timely completion of work.
- Approve and submit contractor invoices for payment.
- Help facilitate decisions making and solve complex challenges.
- Ensure extra work is authorized in writing prior to starting additional work.
- Participate in technical and quality control review of study planning and design documents.
- Contribute to business development in creating proposals and presentations including project understanding and approaches.
- Participate in improving company resources and tools to improve design production and project management efficiency.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Professional Engineer PE license in the State of Florida
- Valid drivers' license in the State of Florida with good driving record
- Strong safety mindset with ability to acquire OSHA 10 Certification
- Must have 5+ years' experience managing Design/Build construction & maintenance of underground water utilities. Construction experience including infrastructure water treatment and wastewater treatment plants.
- Proficient in MS Office, Bluebeam, BIM, MS Project and other Design/Build tools.
- Strong project management and leadership skills with technical background.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct effective meetings and presentations.
- Supervisory skills including assigning, directing, and inspecting work, scheduling, rewarding, or disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving conflicts on large and complex projects.
US Water is a Equal Opportunity Employer and Federal Contractor. We maintain a Drug Free Workplace and follow Federal rules related to positive drug test results for marijuana, regardless of legal prescription or legal use by state law.
Our jobs offer competitive base salary, annual bonus and benefits including company paid Life and AD&D Insurance and Disability Insurance. There is a shared cost premium for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We offer a 401k with an employer match up to 3% of employee deferrals. Check us out at www.uswatercorp.net